Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

NEWS~Update

I have finally decided to add more authors to the idea family! Recently, I was busy with recruiting, and I found two in particular, amazing authors. One of them is a book writer and specializes in fantasy genre stories, another is a bright culture student from Genki. More details will be given about these two authors soon. I really look forward to bringing this blog alive and sharing all these wonderful ideas and stories with you guys. Please Recommend, Subscribe, and Join our welcoming community, email me at soimaotsuka@gmail.com for more details about the news.

-The culture student is already set on joining, but it's a different story regarding the storyteller. News will be updated as soon as possible, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment